Oncology Social Workers help patients, families, and caregivers cope with cancer and its many challenges by providing concrete or supportive services.
For more information, please contact Neshama Marcus, LMSW, Director of Social Work, at
732-853-1038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide information, referrals, and assistance with coordination for:
- Assistance Navigating Government Benefits & Entitlements
- Caregiver Support
- Crisis Intervention
- Fertility & Family Planning (Harvesting/Storing)
- Fitness, Nutrition & Wellness Referrals
- Food Pantries, Home Delivered Meals & Soup Kitchens
- Health Insurance Enrollment
- Mental Health Counseling (individual and family)
- Non-Medical Home Care
- Stress Management
- Support Groups (Patient, Family Caregiver, Bereavement, Survivorship)
- Technology Support
- Transportation Coordination
Our Social Workers will assist with coordination of transportation using county options (for individuals either 60+ years of age or can show proof of disability if under age 60) or foundation subsidies. For more information or assistance, please contact 732-853-1038 or email@example.com.
If you receive Medicaid benefits, please visit this website: https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/dmahs/home/logisticare.html