Oncology Social Workers help patients, families, and caregivers cope with cancer and its many challenges by providing concrete or supportive services.
At Astera Cancer Care, our Social Workers meet with patients and family members, run support and education groups, and work as part of oncology care teams. Social Workers are key to overcoming the barriers that patients experience in receiving the services necessary for their care.
For more information, please contact Neshama Marcus, LMSW, Director of Social Work, at
732-853-1038 or email@example.com.
We provide information, referrals, and assistance with coordination for:
- Assistance Navigating Government Benefits & Entitlements
- Caregiver Support
- Crisis Intervention
- Fertility & Family Planning (Harvesting/Storing)
- Fitness, Nutrition & Wellness Referrals
- Food Pantries, Home Delivered Meals & Soup Kitchens
- Health Insurance Enrollment
- Mental Health Counseling (individual and family)
- Non-Medical Home Care
- Stress Management
- Support Groups (Patient, Family Caregiver, Bereavement, Survivorship)
- Technology Support
- Transportation Coordination
Science Guides Us. Compassion Drives Us.
Astera Cancer Care is founded on 3 pillars of care:
technology, and treatment
support for every individual
Harnessing collective knowledge by working together for every patient
From Our Patients
As oncologists and hematologists, we combine our expertise, compassion, and dedication with today’s most advanced protocols and treatments to provide you care and hope.