Medicare 101: Introduction & Refresher

Medicare can be confusing.  Sometimes we learn only by stumbling. Instead, let’s learn about Medicare and how to get the most out of your coverage:

  • What is Medicare?
  • What does my Medicare cover?
  • How do I know if my coverage includes part D?
  • What is Medicaid?
  • If Medicare only covers 80%, how do we get the remaining 20% covered?
  • How do I pick a Medicare plan
  • How do I get prescription drug coverage? 
More Articles